The June meeting for the SSBD Board of Commissioners will be held in-person at Molly’s In Soulard (816 Geyer Ave). The meeting will be held on June 12th, at 6:30 p.m. The meeting is open to the public, and the board enthusiastically encourages community involvement.
- Call to order and roll call
- Review and approval of previous meeting minutes.
- Security Contractor (TCF) patrol report, crime incident report and statistics
- Business and financial report
- Communications and PR report
- Old business (including ongoing security camera project)
- New business
- Public comments or questions
Meeting announcement updated on June 11, 2023.