The September SSBD Board meeting has been rescheduled for Monday, Sept 20 at 5:30pm
The September meeting for the SSBD Board of Commissioners will be held in-person at Soulard Station (1911 S 12th St, St. Louis, MO 63104). The meeting will be held on September 20th, at 5:30 p.m. The meeting is open to the public, and the board enthusiastically encourages community involvement.
- Call to order and roll call
- Review and approval of previous meeting minutes.
- Security Contractor (TCF) patrol report, crime incident report and statistics
- Business and financial report
- Communications and PR report
- Old business (including ongoing security camera project)
- New business
- Public comments or questions
Meeting announcement posted on Sept 18, 2021.