The April meeting for the SSBD Board of Commissioners will be held remotely, via Zoom (details below), due to the ongoing threat of COVID-19. The meeting will be held at the normally scheduled monthly time, April 12th, at 6:30 p.m. The meeting is open to the public, and the board enthusiastically encourages community involvement.
- Call to order and roll call
- Review and approval of previous meeting minutes.
- Security Contractor (TCF) patrol report, crime incident report and statistics
- Business and financial report
- Communications and PR report
- Old business (including ongoing security camera project)
- New business
- Public comments or questions
The meeting will be open to the public via Zoom:
- Please share meeting information with interested and invested members of the community. However, please also note that Zoom discourages blindly sharing links on platforms where hackers can infiltrate and shutdown a meeting.
- Due to recent meeting hacks and the need for heightened security, meeting guests will need to register in advance for this meeting by clicking on the link below (or by entering this link into your browser)
- After registering, you will receive a confirmation email about joining the meeting.
Meeting noticed posted on March 15 2021